Sunday, July 26, 2009

Welcome to the World of Real Estate

Hi!

My name is Mike Tobin and I have spent a number of years in the real estate/appraisal industry here in the suburbs of Dallas/Fort Worth.

During this time, I have been asked many questions from clients, friends and family. This blog includes some of my most commonly asked questions along with current facts about the market. Look at as a real estate reference guide right at your fingertips.

I am currently an active real estate agent and appraiser in the Flower Mound area. You can check my website (www.teamtobin.com) at anytime for listing or buying information.

If you have a question or would like to know about the Flower Market, simply drop me a note at mike@teamtobin.com and I can get an answer to you as quickly as possible!

Please enjoy the posts and feel free to comment! I will respond to all comments. My goal is to be your advisor in the real estate world.

Take care and God bless you!

Mike Tobin

No comments: